Learn more about Dr. James Sturmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sturmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturmi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sturmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sturmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturmi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sturmi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Sturmi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Sturmi practice?
- Dr. James Sturmi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Sturmi practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Family Physicians.