Learn more about Dr. James Sturmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sturmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturmi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sturmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sturmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturmi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sturmi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Sturmi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Sturmi practice?
- Dr. James Sturmi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Sturmi practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors.