A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sturmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sturmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sturmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturmi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sturmi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Sturmi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Sturmi practice?
- Dr. James Sturmi has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Sturmi practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Pickerington, OH.
See Westerville Primary Care Doctors and Westerville Family Physicians.