Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

3225 Aviation Ave
Suite 100
Miami, FL 33133
305-854-8828
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Unfortunate results  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

I had a re-lift in 2010 with Dr Stuzin. I was 54 at the time. Dr Stuzin came highly recommended but after my surgery I ended up with HUGE worm-like raised skin that ran from my ears along the line of my cheek bones down to my jaw - on both sides of my face. Although he injected saline into these "face worms" many times subsequent to my surgery and they settled down, I ended up with hollows under my cheek bones and my skin is boney and lumpy. I went back to him to see what could be done and twice he injected my own fat into these areas to soften the lumps but I still have them and it's very unattractive and I am very self conscious about the sides of my face. It's especially exaggerated when I smile. I don't know why or how this happened. He told me most women are not as happy with the results of a second face lift but I have many friends who have had second face lifts and they have had lovely results. I wish anyone better luck than I had.

|  The Gold Standard!  |  show details
by S.C. on May 25th, 2013

IT has been about 9 months since my facelift. I am 58 ish years old. I can't go on enough about how happy I am. My face looks like it did when I was in my 30's. The outcome was so perfect yet subtle that not even my daughter asked if I had something done. Just keeps staring and asked if I lost weight. Do not hesitate to use this Doctor. he is not cheap but he is the best and your face is a lot more important than other things like designer purses and clothes and fancy dinners!

|  The best plastic surgeon in Miami  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Excellent surgeon

|  Don't do it  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Smiling to take your money . He dose what heWants to do. Had to do eyes second time.Two yrs later have to have someone do it right.

|  facelift April 2012  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

back for a new lift with Dr Stuzin after 12 years. I wouldn't try another one for my face. Im still recovering..but this time with his new (for me) office I had a much better experience.I just wished he had a nicer person as his off/manager but unfortlly she is still the same as so many years ago and that is not going to change (don't fully read my email, so doesn't reply properly.. I have the copies to anyone who wants to see it... and Im the least difficult patient of all, fake smile.. really prefer not to have to deal with her. but she's the one who takes your money.. now, the nurses, recepcionist, anest, or personel .. I love them all and that is so important. Good luck to all

Jan 9th, 2012

I am so happy with my results and just the whole experence was wonderful! Dr Stuzin insist on seeing you EVERYDAY, yes everyday even Saturday & Sunday for at least the first week or two! Over all experience with him and his staff couldn't have been any better unless it was free. The "EXTRAS", well I didn't concider them extra. I felt in very good hands , safe and the nurse or nurse aid was there to put ice every hour all night, trying to feed me, washing my face 24/7 and even drove me to Dr's office. She took the best care and I couldn't imagine going home doing that alone much less having my husband drain my drains or clean my face. Listen to the Doctor and let them watch you and take care of you the firswt 48 hours at the Ritz. Dr Stuzin still sees me once a month and it's been six months! Treats me like I'm his favorite and most important patient every time I walk in his office. I recommend him to everyone that tells me "wow you look great have you lost weight"!

Oct 27th, 2011

I have a great result! Very natural . Doctor is excellent . He is knowledgeable good bedside manner patient caring. He truly cares for his patients. He teaches and has observers in the operating room which I believe is important for his field and future education and this in turn makes him a better doctor. My experience positive overall. I didn't like he went on vacation after my surgery and a girl from the office was taking care of me during my after surgery visits. She helps the doctor during the surgery. She is not a PA or a registered nurse. She was a little rude and abrupt-- like she was in a hurry to go home and rushed me on my after care visit. I didn't like that.

|  Don't get the "extras" girls!  |  show details
by New face on Mar 29th, 2011

Great doctor! Love my result!!!! Natural -- can't tell I had a lift.Great surgery experience --anesthesia the best(always had nausea and feeling bad). Not this time!! Would recommend to go have surgery with dr stuzin BUT they try to sell extra care nursing at hotel post op-- dont do it . Not necessary AND not nurses!!! They are assistants in surgery pretending to be nurses AND they charge $900 CASH-- funny business. I wanted to pay for everything all together and I did-- dr stuzin cost the operating room cost the anesthesia doctor cost labs etc BUT not this aftercare "nursing". This us only thing I did not like. I wonder if Dr Stuzin really is aware of what is going on?! Good luck.

Oct 21st, 2010

fabulous doctor - fantastic result.

|  Wonderful  |  show details