Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Apr 10th, 2015

Dr. Stuzin is amazing and the aftercare is 5 star!! He is truly an expert!

Mar 17th, 2015

The best that there is

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
by NF on Jan 17th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!!! I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend him.

I AM FORTY AGAIN! show details I AM FORTY AGAIN!
by JODY S. on Aug 14th, 2014

Imagine reliving the best years of your life... Dr. Stuzin has made this possible for me. I am a mother to 2 children and a grandmother to 3, and look at me now world! I could not have been happier with the results, the staff, the ambiance, and overall treatment/attention. I had a face and neck lift, and I look like my young self again. Thank you Dr. Stuzin and staff, your professionalism and years of experience were excellent and greatly appreciated. Shame to all who disagree!

The best plastic surgeon in Miami show details The best plastic surgeon in Miami
Sep 9th, 2012

Excellent surgeon

Oct 27th, 2011

I have a great result! Very natural . Doctor is excellent . He is knowledgeable good bedside manner patient caring. He truly cares for his patients. He teaches and has observers in the operating room which I believe is important for his field and future education and this in turn makes him a better doctor. My experience positive overall. I didn't like he went on vacation after my surgery and a girl from the office was taking care of me during my after surgery visits. She helps the doctor during the surgery. She is not a PA or a registered nurse. She was a little rude and abrupt-- like she was in a hurry to go home and rushed me on my after care visit. I didn't like that.

Don't get the "extras" girls! show details Don't get the "extras" girls!
by New face on Mar 29th, 2011

Great doctor! Love my result!!!! Natural -- can't tell I had a lift.Great surgery experience --anesthesia the best(always had nausea and feeling bad). Not this time!! Would recommend to go have surgery with dr stuzin BUT they try to sell extra care nursing at hotel post op-- dont do it . Not necessary AND not nurses!!! They are assistants in surgery pretending to be nurses AND they charge $900 CASH-- funny business. I wanted to pay for everything all together and I did-- dr stuzin cost the operating room cost the anesthesia doctor cost labs etc BUT not this aftercare "nursing". This us only thing I did not like. I wonder if Dr Stuzin really is aware of what is going on?! Good luck.

Oct 21st, 2010

fabulous doctor - fantastic result.

Wonderful show details Wonderful