A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Styner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Styner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Styner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Styner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Styner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Styner graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Styner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Beverly Hosp, Montebello, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Styner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Styner practice?
- Dr. James Styner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Styner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Garden Grove Surgeons.