A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Styner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Styner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Styner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Styner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Styner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Styner graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Styner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Beverly Hosp, Montebello, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Styner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Styner practice?
- Dr. James Styner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Styner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Garden Grove Surgeons.