A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Suazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Suazo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suazo graduated from Nordestana (Unne) Medical University, Sofia.
Dr. Suazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tulio Suazo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Suazo practice?
- Dr. James Suazo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Suazo practices Anesthesiology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Anesthesiologists.