A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sublett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sublett, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sublett, FAAAAI, FAAP, FACAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sublett graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sublett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Sublett FAAAAI, FAAP, and FACAAI is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James L. Sublett practice?
- Dr. James Sublett has 12 office locations.
Dr. James Sublett practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Pediatricians.