A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sublett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sublett, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sublett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sublett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sublett, FAAAAI, FAAP, FACAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sublett graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sublett has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Sublett FAAAAI, FAAP, and FACAAI is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James L. Sublett practice?
- Dr. James Sublett has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Sublett practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Somerset, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Pediatricians.