Dr. James Suero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 16th, 2015
I found him very set in his own opinions. Not at all open to a conversation. When I asked for further explanation he became very defensive and rude. It was clear we did not like each other. I left there knowing I did not want that man treating me for anything.

January 15th, 2015
Neglectful

August 13th, 2012
Big Fan
This is my favorite Doctor. He understands the complications of my condition and life.

January 18th, 2011
Caring Cardiologist
Dr. Suero is curt, but very thorough. He is caring and compassionate. My first impression was like shock...he doesn't have time for chit chat, but to complete his work. I can see where he may score from someone low for bedside manner, but if you don't take personal, take care of yourself by following instructions, he truly has a caring passionate side. I truly believe he is working on his bedside manner! He is an awesome cardiologist!

June 7th, 2010
Kelly Persson RRT
Very unprofessional with my Mother, in fact Dr Suero was very rude and deeming to her. He provided her shocking news never showed any understanding or compassion. My Mom was totally with it yet asked how long she had dementia she responded to the Dr. I may not be a Dr. however I am not stupid Dr". My Mom was never followed up by this Dr after delivering tragic news. My Mom passed away the next day one of the last things she said was "I do not have dementia". I have worked in the healthcare arena for over 35 years along with multiple other members of my family Dr. Suero's bedside manner is inexcusable he should no longer treat patients but go work on research projects.