A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Suess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Suess is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Suess, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Suess graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Suess has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Suess MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Suess practice?
- Dr. James Suess has 1 office location.
Dr. James Suess practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists.