Dr. James Suit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Suit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 16th, 2015

Terribly rude doctor.

This office kept me on hold 40 mins while this doctor ate his lunch. They insisted I stay on the line because they were concerned of the eye pain and floater to my right eye. Then they said they would call me back and his tech called trying to diagnosis me over the phone when I heard him say "tell her to go to the E.R", that he wasn't going to see me that it was the E.R. or an appt. and he was rude about it. Why did his office staff and another I have called since think it was serious? Floaters are very serious. The retina can detach from the eye. I will not ever recommend this eye doctor to anyone. His attitude stinks.

February 25th, 2015

My daughter was a 26 wk preemie. Dr. Suit was her ophthalmologist when she was in the NICU. He has been with her every step of the way even performing corrective surgery for her strabimus. He is one of the BEST doctors. We never have to wait more than 10-15 mins. Everyone at the office is very friendly. I would highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2016