A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sumerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sumerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumerson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sumerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sumerson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumerson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sumerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Sumerson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sumerson practice?
- Dr. James Sumerson has 12 office locations.
Dr. James Sumerson practices Otolaryngology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddonfield Otolaryngologists.