A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sumerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sumerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumerson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sumerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sumerson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumerson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sumerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Sumerson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sumerson practice?
- Dr. James Sumerson has 12 office locations.
Dr. James Sumerson practices Otolaryngology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddonfield Otolaryngologists.