A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Summers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Summers, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Summers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
- Memorial Hospital, The - Cah
- Saint Thomas More Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Summers DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Summers practice?
- Dr. James Summers has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Summers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canon City, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Craig, CO.
See Canon City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.