Dr. James Sumners MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Indianapolis, IN

4.7

August 9th, 2013
Best doctor I have had!
I had robotic surgery for a TAC and everything went extremely well. Dr Sumners is very professional, nice, knowledgeable , compassionate and caring! He also followed me though the rest of my pregnancy after surgery and I had no other issues. The office is great and the women's hospital is the best. Out of 3 pregnancies and 3 different doctors, he is the best! He listened to me and my needs and cared about what I wanted done.

May 10th, 2012
not happy
I was misinformed about the risk of having robotic assistance while pregnant,He ended up severing my broad ligament, causzing me to lose my baby. I was not happy about thhe after care, I felt like they abandoned me , didn't called for 3 weeks. would not do recommend this procedure while pregnant

February 10th, 2011
Always allows me to ask any questions I may have and answers every question very informatively. All the staff is very friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend anyone who has a high risk pregnancy to go to Dr. Sumners. Dr. Deaton is also wonderful, friendly, and very knowledgable.

March 27th, 2009
Great Office
Very knowledgeable and caring physician and staff. Sometimes the wait is long, but they only take care of high-risk pregnancies and consult on some very difficult circumstances.