A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sunday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sunday is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sunday, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunday graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sunday has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Sunday MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sunday practice?
- Dr. James Sunday has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Sunday practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Orthopedic Surgeons.