A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sunday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sunday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sunday, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunday graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sunday has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sunday accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Sunday practice?
Dr. James Sunday practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.