A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Suojanen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suojanen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suojanen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Suojanen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suojanen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Suojanen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
- Harbor Medical Associates- South Weymouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Suojanen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Suojanen practice?
- Dr. James Suojanen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Suojanen practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Radiologists.