A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Suojanen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suojanen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suojanen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Suojanen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suojanen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Suojanen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
- Harbor Medical Associates- South Weymouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Suojanen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Suojanen practice?
- Dr. James Suojanen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Suojanen practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Radiologists.