A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sur
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sur graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Sur MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Sur practice?
- Dr. James Sur has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mokena, IL.
See Mokena Internists and Mokena Cardiologists.