A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sur
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sur graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Sur MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Sur practice?
- Dr. James Sur has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mokena, IL.
See Mokena Internists and Mokena Cardiologists.