Learn more about Dr. James Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Swain, Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Swain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Swain MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Swain practice?
- Dr. James Swain has 1 office location.
Dr. James Swain practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.