A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Swain, Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Swain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Swain MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Swain practice?
- Dr. James Swain has 1 office location.
Dr. James Swain practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.