inactive

James R Swanbeck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 8th, 2014
BEST DOCTOR
The best female doctor ever, I've been with him for over twenty years. I drive over an hour to see him, because he is a caring a gentle person who's help me through physical and mental hurdles over the years. I always feel better about myself and my health after each visit. What will I do when he retires? How do you replace the trust and personal respect we've built over twenty years.

January 17th, 2013
Dr. Swanbeck cares!
I am new to the area. I had my old OBGYN for 12 years and was hesitate to switch when I was recommended to see Dr. Swanbeck. Dr. Swanbeck is very knowledgeable, has great bedside manner, respect his patient, and listen to his patient, open to discussion for alternative treatment. For my recent illness, he called me twice after hours to let me know as each test result he received and to check on my improvement. I am impressed with his dedication and his medical skills. My pain was gone after few days of treatment. I know I am in good hand and I can trust him totally. I would recommended him to my friends any time.

February 22nd, 2012
Dr Swanbeck
Dr Swanbeck is AMAZING!!!!! He is the most wonderful caring and knowlegable female doctor I have ever been to!!!! I have had several female issues and he has fixed them all!!!! I hope he NEVER retires!!! Thank you Dr Swanbeck!!!!!

May 30th, 2011
Belair Location
Unprofessional Staff at front desk although the Dr is great and the techs that work with you in the back are awesome. It is just ashame that the office staff that answer the phones and assist you at the front desk can not be as plesant and caring.