A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sweeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Sweeney DO is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. James Sweeney has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Sweeney practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.