Dr. James Sweetland MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 3 reviews

July 21st, 2012
Dr. Sweetland is fantastic. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Unlike so many others, he actually takes the time to understand your problem fully without regard to time. You never feel rushed. He has always been quick to listen to my concerns and is willing to listen to my thoughts and opinions on what may be going on (vs. having the "god" complex so many other doctors do). I would highly recommend him to anyone. Very friendly and thorough.

January 4th, 2012
All around amazing Doctor
Dr. Sweetland is an all around fantastic doctor. He took care of me in the hospital and is now also my GP. He is familiar with my complicated medical history and always takes great care. He is also wonderful at treating the more common family practitioner ailments. To add to this his bedside manner is great! He is truly and all around A+ doctor which are hard to find!

February 28th, 2010
Dr. Sweetland took care of my infant son in the hospital. He is absolutely amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful towards both my son and me. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. He showed genuine concern and care with us. I highly recommend him.