A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Switzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Switzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Switzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Switzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Switzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Switzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Switzer practice?
- Dr. James Switzer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Switzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Radiologists.