A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Switzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- North Oakland Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Switzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Switzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Switzer practice?
Dr. James Switzer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Switzer, Dr. Jacob Switzer, Dr. Jacques Switzer, Dr. Jaime Switzer