A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Switzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Switzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Switzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Switzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Switzer practice?
- Dr. James Switzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Switzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Beachwood Radiologists.