A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sylora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sylora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sylora, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylora graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sylora has 14 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Sylora MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sylora practice?
- Dr. James Sylora has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Sylora practices Urology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Palos Heights Urologists.