A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Syverud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Syverud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syverud
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Syverud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Syverud, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Syverud graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Syverud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Carter Syverud MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Syverud practice?
- Dr. James Syverud has 1 office location.
Dr. James Syverud practices Ophthalmology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Ophthalmologists.