A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Szymanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Szymanowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Reid Hosp & Healthcare Svcs, Richmond, In
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szymanowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Szymanowski practice?
Dr. James Szymanowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.