A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Szymanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Szymanowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Szymanowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Reid Hosp & Healthcare Svcs, Richmond, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Szymanowski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Szymanowski practice?
- Dr. James Szymanowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Szymanowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.