A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Barrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Barrett practice?
- Dr. James Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barrett practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.