A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Barrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Barrett practice?
- Dr. James Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barrett practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.