Learn more about Dr. James Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Barrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Barrett practice?
- Dr. James Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barrett practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.