A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Blackwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Blackwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blackwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Blackwell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James T. Blackwell practice?
- Dr. James Blackwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Blackwell practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.