A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Boyd practice?
Dr. James Boyd practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Neurologists.