A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Boyd MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Boyd practice?
- Dr. James Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Boyd practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Neurologists.