The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Carter
Dr. James Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc and Redmond Regional Medical Center. Dr. Carter has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Carter has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Lisa White
General Surgery, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Paul Pasarilla
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi12
Dr. Rodney Bensley Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi14