Surgeons
Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
1700 Medical Center Pkwy
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-396-4100
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A giant in his profession  |  show details
by JoLinda W on Aug 30th, 2013

I had been to another Dr. and was getting concerned with his diagnosis. I was referred to Dr. Carter. He was very prompt in finding my correct diagnosis and followed up. He is the most concerned Dr. that I have every been to. He goes to every end to get the right care for his patients.

|  GREAT!!!  |  show details
by Sue on May 4th, 2013

I would go to Dr Carter without question. He shows great concern for you as an individual. At a time I was afraid he made me feel comfortable.

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Carter may very well be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Certainly the nicest doctor. I went along with my daughter for an appointment and we were both immediately put at ease. His bedside manner was amazing. He explained everything he did, and answered all of our questions. I really cannot say enough about our experience. It was exceptional, and we both felt very cared for.

|  wonderful doctor!  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

When I first met Dr. Carter I liked him right away, he war, caring and had a way about him that told you he was really interested in everything you had to say. He was funny and put you at ease, he is so caring about his patient's. I totally believe in him and trust him as my doctor.