Dr. James Carter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James Carter?

He is a blessing!

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Dr. Carter was an experience I wasn't prepared for; a doctor who actually cared and didn't rush me. I had breast cancer and he could not have been more understanding and sympathetic to my concerns. He explained my options thoroughly and patiently. He has a positive attitude which is helpful at a time like that. My calls were returned in a timely manner and his staff is wonderful. They do not make you feel like a nuisance or a fool. I feel blessed to have had Dr. Carter as my surgeon and highly recommend him.

Excellent & caring

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Very few doctors still have that personal touch in their bed side manner. Dr. Carter is excellent. He came back often as did his nurse to check on me. He called me himself with my results, how many doctors still do that!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Posted on December 8th, 2015

My visits with Dr. Carter were the most pleasant that I have had with any doctor. He put me at ease upon my first meeting with him, is kind, informative, and has a great compassion for his work and his patients.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

GREAT ALL AROUND.

A giant in his profession

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I had been to another Dr. and was getting concerned with his diagnosis. I was referred to Dr. Carter. He was very prompt in finding my correct diagnosis and followed up. He is the most concerned Dr. that I have every been to. He goes to every end to get the right care for his patients.

GREAT!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2013

I would go to Dr Carter without question. He shows great concern for you as an individual. At a time I was afraid he made me feel comfortable.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Carter may very well be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Certainly the nicest doctor. I went along with my daughter for an appointment and we were both immediately put at ease. His bedside manner was amazing. He explained everything he did, and answered all of our questions. I really cannot say enough about our experience. It was exceptional, and we both felt very cared for.

wonderful doctor!

Posted on December 16th, 2010

When I first met Dr. Carter I liked him right away, he war, caring and had a way about him that told you he was really interested in everything you had to say. He was funny and put you at ease, he is so caring about his patient's. I totally believe in him and trust him as my doctor.

Posted on May 12th, 2017