Gastroenterologists
1850 Lakepointe Dr
Ste 400
Lewisville, TX 75057
972-316-0262
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

by Cory on Oct 4th, 2013

Rude, asked me to stop interrupting him. Will never go to or recommend he or Mehta ever again. Only in it got money. They also own the Baylor surgery center in lewisville and double dip by recommending procedures before they will help you and in my case told me I had a bad prep, which I used what they ordered, and telling me I had to do it again and telling me I had to pay for it twice. You have choices, pick another doctor!!! hide details ▲

|  Office staff was rude and difficult to work with.  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

I simply wanted to schedule the colonoscopy and upper GI series together prior to the end of the year to avoid deductible. I had to make arrangements to have previous records sent to me. I did that and office staff explained that I was banned because I was too difficult. They could have advised me of this earlier and saved me a lot of time.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Cox likes to order test after test after test and still comes up with nothing. I understand that nothing is an exact science but when you have one doctor saying it's one thing and you have another doctor saying it is the same thing, he still wants an expensive test done to tell him the same thing.

Jul 14th, 2010

all he did was order expensive tests and meds. no preliminary blood work for infection, celiac, parasites or other basics. terrible. a $10 book will give you better results

Mar 31st, 2009

The setting for a colonoscopy makes a difference. Surgery Center of Lewisville treats you like a "case"; very assembly-line fashion. At Lone Star Endoscopy in Coleyville, the staff was much more caring and treated you like an individual.