A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Croley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Croley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Croley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Croley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Talbot Croley MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James T. Croley practice?
- Dr. James Croley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Croley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Family Physicians and Pottsville Primary Care Doctors.