A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Croley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Croley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Croley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Schuylkill Medical Center-East Norwegian Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Talbot Croley MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James T. Croley practice?
- Dr. James Croley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Croley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Family Physicians and Pottsville General Practitioners.