Dr. James Dalton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Dalton?

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Lost in minutia. Thinks he's more academic than he really is. Think horses not zebras when you hear hooves beat.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Dalton has taken care of my family for years, from my Grandmother to me. I really don't like to see anyone buthim and I know that he is really busy and its hard for him to see everyone and most times I don't mind waiting. Just wish sometimes he could clone himself. I have many times referred patient to him.

Posted on March 6th, 2017