James T Dodge DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bardstown, KY

3.4

October 11th, 2012
This Do should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is a quack and hasseverely injured one of the best people I have ever known and ruined her reputation to cover his horrendous mistakes. anonymous

August 5th, 2011
MILITARY MAN
I saw Dr Dodge for a couple of years. I have to say I was disappointed with him. His bedside manner was that of a military man and I feel he performed a very unnecessary procedure on me. I'll ask about second opinions before I do something like that again!

June 27th, 2011
Great Doc!
Dr. Dodge has never been anything but super nice to me and my family. He works very hard to find solutions to whatever is going on at the time, even if it means referring to a different person for treatment. I believe that he does everything he can to the best of his ability. I will definitely be seeing this doc again!

May 17th, 2011
I went in with severe pelvic pain and was only told that I "was not going to get any narcotics because it wouldn't help you anyway" I never asked for pain pills and don't want any. Now after two office visits I'm still in pain and still don't have a solution for an enlarged uterus and ovarian cysts. Basically, I was told to suck it up and deal with it.

July 2nd, 2010
Horrible doctor! He is the reason I almost died and can not have more children. Protect yourself and your unborn child by finding a different doctor.