A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Douglas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Douglas practice?
- Dr. James Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Douglas practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Primary Care Doctors.