A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Douglas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douglas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Douglas practice?
Dr. James Douglas practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.