A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Douglas practice?
- Dr. James Douglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Douglas practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Primary Care Doctors.