A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Douglas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Douglas practice?
- Dr. James Douglas has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Douglas practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Primary Care Doctors.