A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Douglas practice?
- Dr. James Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Douglas practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.