A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dunn, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunn, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Dunn FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Dunn practice?
- Dr. James Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dunn practices Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.