Learn more about Dr. James Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edwards is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Travers Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Edwards practice?
- Dr. James Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. James Edwards practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.