Learn more about Dr. James Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edwards is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Travers Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Edwards practice?
- Dr. James Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. James Edwards practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.