Family Physicians
Video profile
39577 Prospect Dr
Forest Falls, CA 92339
909-387-7882
Locations and availability (2)

|  Uncompassionate  |  show details
by Manuel Cadena on Jan 19th, 2014

Perhaps it was an issue of him being overworked or took on too many patients that left me with the initial feeling that he just didn't care. He displayed quite a robotic demeanor and seemed glad that he didn't have to trouble himself with my recent MS diagnosis. He has a cold demeanor about him which can be described as a condescending type attitude. I had this Dr. for 1 year in which I was seen 3 times for MS symptoms which were hardly every discussed in the sessions. My medical record indicated a trip to the local ER, which was also taken into consideration. Perhaps a, what happened? or are you OK? would have sufficed.

|  Best Dr. EVER!!!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

There is not much more I can add.. Dr Evans is a kind, competent, caring and lovable person. If you want a Doctor who will listen to you, and care about the type of treatment you receive, then you have found the best person for the job. When Dr. Evans became a Doctor, they not only broke the mold, but melted the key!!! Thank the Heavens for such a wonderful, caring man!

|  MR. STEVEN WAYNE LEVERETTE  |  show details
by MR. STEVEN W LEVERETTE on Oct 28th, 2009

DR. EVANS,IS THE TYPE OF DOCTOR WHO GETS RIGHT TO THE CAUSE OF YOUR CONDITION, AND WILL DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECIEVE THE BEST CARE POSSIBLEDR. EVANS ALWAYS RETURNS HIS PATIENTS CALLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.AND DR. EVANS LISTEN'S TO YUOR CONCERNS.RESPECTFULLY MR. STEVEN W. LEVERETTE909-862-1521

|  THE BEST DOCTOR IN SOUTHREN CALIFORNIA. A WONDERFUL CARING PERSON.  |  show details
by MR.STEVEN WAYNE LEVERETTE, E.M.T.1-A, AND FORMER FEDERAL TRANSPORT OFFICER. on May 25th, 2009

DR, EVANS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. DR. EVANS IS THE KIND OF DOCTOR WHO WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU. HE ALWAYS CALLS HIS PATIENTS WHEN HE IS NEEDED. DR. EVANS IS DOWN TO EARTH AND YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST HIS DIAGNOSIS. YOU CAN TELL HIM ANYTHING, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION LEAKING OUT. I HAD DR. EVANS FOR ALMOST 11 YEARS,BUT I LOST HIM BECAUSE I DID NOT LET HIM KNOW THAT THE PAIN MEDICATION I WAS TAKING WAS JUST NOT STRONG ENOUGH. SO I ALWAYS RAN OUT EARLY. I MISS OUR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP, AND MOST OF ALL I MISS HIS FRIENDSHIP. DR. EVANS IS DOWN TO EARTH, AND IF I HAD HIM NOW?, HE WOULD FIND THE CAUSE OF MY MUSCLE FIBER BREAKDOWN/OR ELEVATED CK, THAT IS > 30,000 UL'S. HE WILL DO HIS VERY BEST, ALWAYS TO FIND THE PROBLEM AND FIX IT. NOW I CANNOT FIND ANYONE LIKE HIM ANYWHERE. HE SHOULD BE THE DOCTOR ON CNN. DR. EVANS WORKS AT THE ARROWHEAD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, AND THE CLINICS. IF DR. EVANS WERE IN A PIVATE TYPE PRACTICE, YOU WOULD NOT EVEN GET IN TO SEE HIM BECAUSE HE BECAME A DOCTOR TO HELP ANYONE WHO NEEDS MEDICAL HELP. IF I STLL HAD DR. EVANS? I WOULD KNOW THE CAUSE OF MY CONSTANT MUSCLE FIBER BREAKDOWN, SO I COULD GET BACK INTO THE GYM. AS LONG AS YOU ARE 100% HONEST WITH DR. JIM, HE WILL GIVE YOU THE VERY BEST TREATMENT IN THIS AREA. I SHOULD HAVE TOLD DR. JIM HOW NERVOUS I WAS, HE WOULD HAVE TREATED IT FOR ME. SO IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO GET TO BE ONE OF HIS PATIENTS, JUST OPEN UP AND TELL HIM ANYTHING, AND EVERYTHING, AND DR. JIM WILL DO HIS BEST TO TAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF YOU, ALWAYS. HE WILL ALWAYS BE UP FRONT WITH YOU, BUT DR. JIM IS VERY STRICT WITH IS MEDICATIONS, SO MAKE SURE YOU LET HIM KNOW IF YOU MAY NEED SOMETHING STRONGER, LIKE IF YOU HAVE PAIN. DR. JIM KEEPS VERY CLOSE WATCH OVER HIS PATIENTS AT ALL TIMES. DR. JIM EVEN FOUND THE PROBLEM I HAVE IN MY BACK DUE TO A FALL FROM A HORSE ABOUT 16 YEARS AGO. HE FOUND IT BECAUSE HE NEVER GIVES UP ON HIS PATIENTS. SO INCONCLUSION, IF YOU WANT A DOCTOR BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE, AND NOT JUST BIG MONEY, YOU WILL FIND THAT CARE FROM DR. JIM. DR EVANS IS AN ER DOCTOR, FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTOR, EMERGENCY AIR DOCTOR ON THE AIR RESCUE. PROFESSOR/TEACHER OF THE ART OF MEDICEN AT ARROWHEAD REGIONAL, RUNS 10 MILES A DAY, IS ON THE SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SHERIFF, AND NEXT TO THE LORD, DR. JIM LOVES HIS FAMILY! HE NEVER TALKS ABOUT IT , BUT YOU CAN JUST TELL HOW MUCH THEY ALL MEAN TO HIM? SO IT IS JUST MY OPINION, BUT WITH DR JIM, IT IS THE LORD, HIS FAMILY AND HIS PATIENTS, AND THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND NOW DAYS! I SURE WISH I HIM TAKING CARE OF ME AGAIN!BOTTOM LINE FOLKS, DR. JIM EVANS IS JUST A VERY SPECIAL MAN.GOD BLESS YOU DR. JIM!!!