A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Evans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Evans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans