A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Evans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Evans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Evans MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Evans practice?
- Dr. James Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. James Evans practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.