A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Fitzpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James T. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. James Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.