A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Fitzpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James T. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. James Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.