Dr. James Thomas Fitzpatrick MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Fitzpatrick practice?
Dr. James Fitzpatrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Fitzpatrick, Dr. Jaime Fitzpatrick, Dr. Santiago Fitzpatrick, Dr. Jacques Fitzpatrick