A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fox, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Fox MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Fox practice?
- Dr. James Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fox practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.