A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montana State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Gray MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Gray practice?
- Dr. James Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gray practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Helena, MT.
See Helena Psychiatrists and Helena Neurologists.