Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hardy
Dr. James Hardy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with Dayton VA Medical Center, Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr and Southview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hardy has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Hardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Ferdinand Apolonio
Family Medicine, General Practice
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi11
Dr. Rebecca Potts
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi25
Dr. Satyendra Gupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi53