A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harrison is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harrison, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Harrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Harrison MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Harrison practice?
- Dr. James Harrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Harrison practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.