Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Neglected infection after surgery I almost lost my pinky show details Neglected infection after surgery I almost lost my pinky
by Angela downing on Nov 23rd, 2015

I had surgery on October 15 and went back in to see dr Howell on October 20 due to my hand was swelling and my fingers didn't move when I seen him all he done was took my stitches out and he told me how he's done over 2000 surgeries and never had anything like this happen and he told me to go to therapy well that was a Tuesday by Friday I had to have another doctor go in and save my hand the infection was so bad my hand was the size of a baseball and my pinky had no circulation and I had to have 2 surgeries one on the 23 and one on the 24 it was so bad I m now scared so bad that I can barely use my hand and I will never be able to have full recovery of my hand. I wish that I would of been paid attention to instead of thinking I was making all this up as it stated in my records that I was not trying to move my fingers well I could not so just beware doctor on your 2000 patient she almost lost her hand because of being ignored

Great show details Great
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Howell had the funniest bedside manor and you could say things to him and not an expression ever came across his face except things he couldn't believe the patient was saying to him lol. He is a good dr. and I am glad he was the one that performed my surgery. It was the day before Thanksgiving and he was on call. He came highly recommended ( My daughter had him checked out).

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Jan 8th, 2014

The timeliness of the office visit was wonderful. We went from seeing our family doctor to Dr. Howell within 2 hours. Dr. Howell and his staff was very knowledgeable and share my son's injury and treatment in layman's terms. Dr. Howell interacted with my sixteen year old son and put him at ease. I would highly recommend Conway Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic and Dr. Howell.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Sandra R. on Nov 8th, 2013 on doctor.com

I had the best care of all time. Dr. Howell is an awesome doctor.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Nov 7th, 2013

Dr is very knowledge and I enjoy his staff and him. Take good care of me.

Oct 29th, 2013

Very well taken care of!

Good show details Good
by Ernest M. on Oct 29th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Howell done a very good job on my shoulder I would highly recommend him for surgery.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Oct 22nd, 2013

Excellent Doctor, staff and treatment. Very satisfied!