A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Howell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Howell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tennyson Howell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James T. Howell practice?
- Dr. James Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Howell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Allergists and Fort Smith Pediatricians.