A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Howell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Howell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Howell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tennyson Howell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James T. Howell practice?
- Dr. James Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Howell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Allergists and Fort Smith Pediatricians.