A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kerrigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrigan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kerrigan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kerrigan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Kerrigan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. James Kerrigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kerrigan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Orthopedic Surgeons.