A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kerrigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kerrigan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kerrigan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Kerrigan practice?
Dr. James Kerrigan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Canfield Surgeons.