A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kerrigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrigan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kerrigan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kerrigan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Kerrigan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. James Kerrigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kerrigan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Surgeons.