Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kerrigan
Dr. James Kerrigan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canfield, OH, with another office in Youngstown, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kerrigan is affiliated with ValleyCare Northside Medical Center, St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and St Joseph Health Center. Dr. Kerrigan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kerrigan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Kerrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canfield, OH.
Dr. James Shaer
Canfield, OH 0.01 mi24
Dr. Paul Pagano
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Canfield, OH 0.01 mi22
Dr. Joseph Stefko
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Canfield, OH 0.01 mi28