Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Loris Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tillman Lee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Cardiologists.