Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Loris Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tillman Lee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Cardiologists.