A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.