Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Medical Center
- Olympia Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.