inactive

James Leonard DO Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Los Alamitos, CA

August 20th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Unfortunately Dr. Leonard is now deceased. He saved my life. He was always present, very calm &excellent bedside manor. He was understanding and help me find what worked for me through many rounds of trial & error. He is greatly missed.

January 3rd, 2014
Dr Leonard committed suicide - forget your records
No kidding... my last office visit with him he went kinda nuts and started telling me about HIS personal problems. I felt so sad for him. He was clearly losing it. Then a week later I had to call in a refill and no one was there. I waited several days (until I began to go into withdrawals) and called around to other shrinks until one told me this. My current shrink also knew about it

March 26th, 2012
Dr Leonard was a great Doctor. RIP. ..How do I get my records??
I am also looking to get my records from Dr. Leonard to forward to another Doctor.So far I have been unsuccessful and I am very frustrated. There has been no way to contact anyone from his office. Has anyone else been successful and if so, how? Thank you.

April 17th, 2009
Dr. James Leonard was great. His practice closed unexpectedly in mid 2008. Does anyone know what happened to him???