Dr. James Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 7th, 2016
Very thorough and professional
I am generally in very good health, but was recently beset with fantastic headaches, cold sweats, neck pains, arm pains, and tingling sensations that sent me to ER, and ended up flat on my back. Another specialist prescribed some drugs and some therapy, but three weeks later, the symptoms were still debilitating. Being a Type A personality, I wanted some immediate answers, but my specialist was very busy and not available, so I decided to get a second opinion and marched into Dr. Lin's office armed with copies my CT scans, MRIs, and X rays. Surprisingly, he took the time to carefully go through the tests with me, drawing pictures for me of my compromised spine, explaining how it was affecting me, and best of all reassuring me that it was common with our ageing bodies, and nothing to get too worked up about. He gave me some instructions and some anti-inflammatory drugs, and lo and behold, three days later, I am up and about and getting to 100%. What a relief.

January 28th, 2015
James T Lin is a great doctor!
Very courteous and very good manners! Always friendly and takes time to explain everything accurately. Very pleased to have Dr. Lin as my doctor! We are very satisfied with Dr Lin!

January 28th, 2015
Great personal MD care
Dr. Lin has been my Neurologist for over three years. His staff is friendly and very efficient in getting you an appointment, sometimes the same day, which is rare with any specialist. Dr. Lin has always paid attention and listened to my medical complaints all the while taking the time to thoroughly explain each and every test (reason for and results). He follows up with me as soon as I am discharged from any hospitalization due to my seizures. I feel very comfortable and at ease with his level of care. People who expect a quick in and out visit or demand prompt service are expecting too much. Overall, Dr. Lin is very thorough and highly competent in his specialty. I would highly recommend him.

January 27th, 2015
I was lucky enough to get in to see Dr Lin in just a few days with a very unusual problems. he was top notch incredibly thorough and kind. He was the second neurologist i had seen i would recommend him. Some time as patients we want a quick fix and with epilepsy it may take several months to get the right med that work for you be patient........Go see Dr Lin.

January 27th, 2015
Dr lin is a very good doctor when he saw my mom he spent a lot of times to explain her medical problems

August 31st, 2014
aloof and not very helpful
The office was not busy with patients when I took my mother to see him. He seemed aloof and was not very helpful. He did not ask us a lot of questions. Maybe my mother having medicare has to do with it. It was a waste of our time.