A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tseng-Chi Lin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lin practice?
- Dr. James Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Elk Grove Plastic Surgeons and Elk Grove Surgeons.